If you have missed out on any of the below classes, but wish to be kept up-to-date with future dates, please contact Claire with your details.
Cake Basics Class…….with a Unicorn twist for fun
This one day class is perfect for beginners, or for those who want to learn how to achieve that sharp edge, flawless fondant finish.
One Day Class: 9.30am until 4/4.30pm
Learn How To Professionally:
- Cut, fill, level and crumb coat your cake
- Make and store ganache
- Work with and use ganache to achieve that perfect undercoat
- Cover a cake with sugarpaste
- Create that professional smooth and sharp edge finish
- Cover, trim and finish your cake board
Then For Fun:
- Work with sugar and modelling paste
- Create a twisted unicorn horn and unicorn ears
- Learn how to mix lustre dusts and paint with them to achieve that metallic finish
- Colour buttercream
- Learn how to use various piping nozzles to achieve a variety of piped buttercream finishes
Class Cost: £125.00
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018 – SOLD OUT
- All materials and tools will be provided for the day.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day, with a small light lunch provided
- Classes will be limited to 3 students to ensure I can provide my full attention to all individuals
Terms & Conditions:
- Classes will be held at Cherry On Tops studio (47 Inchgarvie Avenue, Burntisland, Fife KY3 0BX).
- By purchasing a class, you adhere to all terms and conditions.
- Full payment is required to secure place. No refunds can be issued under any circumstances once booking has been made. In the event Cherry On Top need to cancel a booking, an alternative date will be offered, if this does not suit a refund will be issued.
- Classes are available to those 16 years and over.
- Cherry On Top is not responsible for transportation of your finished cake, a box and appropriate wrapping will be provided.
- Classes can be purchased as a gift.
- Whilst you are welcome to recreate any of the cakes taught in class for sale or personal use, you are not permitted to use designs and content in any class you may wish to teach.
- Fresh flowers are used for photographic use only and not included in final design.