Ordering & Availability
Advance notice of any order is a must. My diary does fill up fast, so as not to be disappointed, book as early as possible. (updated 26.06.17)
2017 – FULL for all orders until 23rd October.
2018 – Diary is open with bookings. FULL 9th March – 18th March / 9th April – 15th April / 23rd April – 13th May / 11th June – 17th June / AUGUST FULLY BOOKED through to 16th Sept / 24th Dec – 31st Dec.
2019 – Diary is open with bookings.
ALL orders require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit payable at the time of order to secure booking otherwise the order cannot be confirmed; wedding cakes and large order £50.00, celebratory and small orders £10.00.
- Celebratory and Small Orders; Final payment is due on delivery or collection.
- Wedding and Large Orders ; All wedding cakes and large orders require final payment 14 days prior to the date of delivery or collection.
Change to Orders
Once deposit has been paid, changes to cake designs can only be accepted at the discretion of Cherry On Top and may include an additional cost.
Cancellation of Orders
I understand that in some instances unforeseen events may arise but advance notice of cancellation is preferred.
- Celebratory and Small Orders; Cancellations made within the 4 day period of order date, payment is due in full.
- Large Orders; Cancellations made within the 14 day period of order date, payment is due in full.
- Wedding Cakes; cancellations made within 28 days of order date, payment is due in full.
Minimum order of 12 is required and can be order in multiples of 4 or 6 thereafter. (minimum does not apply for a 7 cupcake bouquet)
Ordering cupcakes as a gift? Cherry On Top is happy to deliver, please enquire for delivery charge. Add in a gift bow and tag to the box for £1.00.
Cherry On Top is happy to deliver wedding cakes throughout Scotland and for smaller orders throughout Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife. Delivery charges may vary depending on exact location and value of order.
Address: 47 Inchgarvie Avenue, Burntisland, Fife, KY3 0BX. Contact Claire to arrange a suitable collection time.
All stands have a 4 day hire and will incur a charge for rental and a refundable deposit. Any stand that is required to be collected will incur a collection fee or you can return it back to Cherry On Top. Any late returns will be charged at £10.00 per day. Any damage or loss to a rented stand, deposit will be forfeited and additional cost may incur depending on extent of damage or replacement cost. By hiring a stand, you adhere to the Terms and Conditions outlined here.